Table Top Vacuum High Speed Sterilizers are ideal for all applications requiring rapid, reliable and total destruction of all living micro-organisms. Ideal for Agricultural Institutes Veterinary Institutes, Opthalmic Surgeons, Dental Surgeons, Surgical Doctors, Polyclinics & Hospitals, Operation Theaters, QC/Micro as a stand by unit. Table Top Vacuum High Speed Sterilizers are ideal for all applications requiring rapid, reliable and total destruction of all living micro-organisms. Ideal for Agricultural Institutes Veterinary Institutes, Opthalmic Surgeons, Dental Surgeons, Surgical Doctors, Polyclinics & Hospitals, Operation Theaters, QC/Micro as a stand by unit. With three pre vacuum and depth of the pre-vacuum drying function. Residual humidity is <0.2; vacuum ability up to -0.85 bar. Apply to sterilize various types of instruments like packaged, non-packaged, solid etc. To be sure remove the internal air of Hollow instruments with high efficient and sure the higher temperature steam reach every corner . There have BOWIE & DICK test and Helix tests for detection of steam penetration.
Constructional and Salient Features:
• Minimal footprint required.
• It adopts European Class 'B' Standard.
• Sterilization has never been so easy.
• 3 Times Pre and Post Vacuum Cycles.
• Stainless Steel chamber and door, with electro-polish finish.
• High precision control system for prefect sterilization results.
• LCD screen, displays continuous information about cycle process.
• Friendly user-interface which can be operated very easily by the user.
• Open-type water tank, which is very easy for water filling and cleaning.
• Fully automatic table top autoclaves with pre-programmed sterilization cycles.
• Broad ventilation window design for convenience of fast heat radiation.
• Built-in independent steam generator, provides readily available steam for faster cycles.
• Double safety locking device prevents door from opening when chamber is pressurised.
• Exhaust steam is discharged to an inbuilt water collection tank thus keeping the room steam free.
• A drying cycle helps prevent rusting of delicate instruments & helps dry clothing or absorbent materials.
• At 134ºC can achieve in 3 minutes the same sterility that steam at 121ºC takes 20-25 minutes to sterilize.
• With pulse pre-vacuum essential for sterilizing all wrapped (single/double) or unwrapped items including porous items.
• A pre defined program list for easy operational settings : Reproductible sterilization cycles are accomplished through the defined programs.
• Use of the double-head vacuum pump, lets each pulse vacuum process achieve low enough vacuum to guarantee complete sterilization.
• Safer and more reliable door structure. A heat insulated with locking feature prevents opening while the chamber is under pressure to help
minimize dangers to operate.
• Electronic Control Module offers Microprocessor controls & Display of operating parameters, where temperature, pressure and sterilization time
are constantly displayed.
Safety and Monitoring:
• An automatic safety shut-off prevent
• A cycle will not start unless the door is properly locked.
• A safety thermostat prevents over heating in the chamber and generator
• A current leakage protector will cut the power automatically if there is any short circuit or the power supplier is not very suitable.
• Fail alarm indicates cycle failure and detail error code, Door alarm indicates the door unlocked, Water leave alarm indicates when water tank are
empty or too full.
|221 ltrs 165 ltrs Vacuum Pulsing (WITH Vacuum Pump)
Sterilizing Temperature OC
|Kill the AIDS (HIV), hepatitis B (HBV) mad cow virus and bacillus
|Vacuum Drying with in-built Vacuum Pump
|Bowie & Dick test, Helix Test, Vacuum Test and Prion Test
| The last 20 cycles information can be automatically stored in the autoclave system, which can be
printed out at any time
Data Port (OPTION)
|Provided with one USB connection port common for attaching a USB pen drive
|Two water tanks inside. (fresh water and waste water reservoirs)
|Safe Valve; Double-control lock system and alam system
|Activity pallet rack with SS wire mesh trays
Copyright © 2016-2017 Track. All rights reserved.
Design and Developed by Weddi Technologies, Website Designing and Development Company In India.